- Why do You Need Certified Media ?
- Why is Certified Media Important ?
- What is Certified Media ?
Why do You Need Certified Media ?
You’re At Risk Of Having Your Photos, Videos, & Audio Altered Or Manipulated.
- Secure your Originals & Eliminate Risk of Media Manipulation.
- Ensure your Content is Authentic and True.
- Posting Deepfakes, Manipulated Photos, Videos Protected Under US First Amendment.
- 1996 Communications Decency Act; Sect. 230 Grants Online Platforms Civil Liability Immunity.
- Current Existing Laws Don’t Adequately Protect You.
Why is Certified Media Important ?
Manipulated & Controlled Media including fake news and deep fakes now dominate our screens.
- In a world where Nothing Can Be Trusted – We Need Verification.
- 3.5 Billion Smartphone Users take 1.4 Trillion Photos each year.
- Deep Fakes, Altered Photos & Videos Are Increasing Exponentially.
- Costs To US Economy Alone Estimated To Be $78 Billion.
- Mitigates & Counters This Growing, Dangerous Threat.
What is Certified Media ?
Certified Media is the ideal technology to document evidence and preserve the truth for any important situation.
- Photos, Videos, Audio Certified Instantly Upon Capture.
- Used the Same Way as Standard Media
- Preserves Ownership and Maintains "Chain of Custody"
- Eliminates Manipulation Without Detection.
- Instant Certification through Proprietary Technology.
- Supports DOJ Federal Rule Of Evidence (FRE) 902 Self Authenticating Evidence.
Your Media is Instantly Certified When it's Captured !
ImageKeeper provides end-to-end solutions enabling businesses & individual users to instantly capture, certify content at the time of collection, securely store, and share content through the cloud.
Protect Yourself with Authentic Media !
ImageKeeper is committed to restoring trust in digital media through our products and proprietary technologies.